Ásmundur Einar Daðason
- Date of Birth: October 29th, 1982
- Party: Progressive Party
- Member of Althingi for the Northwest Constituency since 2009.
- Deputy Chairman of the parliamentary group of the Progressive Party since 2015.
- Member of the Budget Committee since 2013 and 2009-2011.
- Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee since 2013 (1st Deputy Chairman since 2013).
- Member of the Icelandic delegation to the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) since 2013.
- Member of the Environment and Communications Committee 2011-2013.
- Member of the Social Affairs and Social Security Committee 2010-2011.
- Member of the Transport and Communications Committee 2011.
- Member of the Education Committee 2009-2010 (Deputy Chairman 2009-2010).
- Member of the General Affairs Committee 2009-2010.
- Member of the Fisheries and Agriculture Committee 2009 and 2010-2011.
- Member of the Icelandic delegation to the Nordic Council 2009-2011.