Guðlaugur Þór Þórðarson
- Minister for Foreign Affairs and External Trade since 2017.
- Ministry: Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- Date of Birth: December 19th, 1967
- Party: Independence Party
- Member of Althingi for the Reykjavík North Constituency 2003-2009, for the Reykjavík South Constituency 2009-2016 and for the Reykjavík North Constituency since 2016.
- Chairman of the parliamentary group of the Independence Party 2016-2017.
- Deputy Chairman of the parliamentary group of the Independence Party 2013-2016 and 2005-2007.
- Member of the Budget Committee 2013-2017 (1st Deputy Chairman 2013-2016).
- Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee 2013-2014.
- Member of the Economic Affairs and Trade Committee 2011-2013.
- Member of the Health Committee 2009-2011.
- Member of the Trade Committee 2009-2011.
- Member of the Environment Committee 2003-2007 (Chairman 2004-2007).
- Member of the Fisheries Committee 2003-2007.
- Member of the Social Affairs Committee on 2003-2006 (Deputy Chairman 2003-2006).
- Member of the Icelandic Delegation to the EFTA and EEA Parliamentary Committees 2013-2016 and 2003-2007 (Chairman 2013-2016 and 2005-2007).
- Member of the EU-Iceland joint Parliamentary Committee 2013-2016.
- Minister of Health and Social Security 2007-2009.