Steingrímur J. Sigfússon
- Speaker of Althingi since 2016.
- Date of Birth: August 4th, 1955
- Party: Left-Green Movement
- Member of Althingi for the North Eastern Constituency 1983-2003 and for the Northeast Constituency since 2003.
- Deputy Speaker of Althingi 2013-2016.
- Chairman of the Parliamentary group of the People's Alliance 1987-1988.
- Chairman of the Left-Green Movement 1999-2013.
- Member of the Welfare Committee 2015-2016.
- Member of the Icelandic Delegation to the Nordic Council 2013-2016, 2006-2007 and 1996-2005.
- Member of the Economic Affairs and Trade Committee 2013-2015.
- Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee 1999-2009.
- Member of the Social Affairs Committee 1999-2003.
- Member of the Economy and Trade Committee 1991-1999.
- Member of the Fisheries Committee 1991-1998 (Chairman 1995-1998).
- Member of the Althingi Special Committee on Constitutional Affairs 2004-2005.
- Member of the Icelandic Delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe 2007-2009.
- Member of the PACE Committee on Equal Opportunities for Women and Men 2008-2009 (Chairman 2008-2009).
- Member of the Icelandic Delegation to the West Nordic Council 1991-1995.
- Minister of Industries and Innovation 2012-2013.
- Minister of Economic Affairs and of Fisheries and Agriculture 2011-2012.
- Minister of Finance 2009-2011.
- Minister of Fisheries and Agriculture 2009.
- Minister of Agriculture and Communications 1988-1991.